Saw John In Gary, and some nice lx body in Hammond

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
FRIDAY the first of Aug:

I was sitting in my ambulance waiting for a call when I saw a gorgeous redfire terminator sitting around 45th and broadway or somewhere close.

Turns out it was John, I could hear a little whipple whine and his exhaust, he was cruising alongside some camaro.
/wave

Also later that night after work I ran across a red lx body mustang with exhaust and engine work. it sounded nice. Cruising north on indianapolis in my srt-4.

We got to play a little but no real races. He was in head of me and hit it and I followed and he never gained an inch up to 70 from 30.

:)

B

Blown318

Unoid said:
FRIDAY the first of Aug:

I was sitting in my ambulance waiting for a call when I saw a gorgeous redfire terminator sitting around 45th and broadway or somewhere close.

Turns out it was John, I could hear a little whipple whine and his exhaust, he was cruising alongside some camaro.
/wave

Also later that night after work I ran across a red lx body mustang with exhaust and engine work. it sounded nice. Cruising north on indianapolis in my srt-4.

We got to play a little but no real races. He was in head of me and hit it and I followed and he never gained an inch up to 70 from 30.

:)

was the red lx a notch??? on slicks and skinnies?? about what time??

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
had about 8-9" slicks with skinnies i nthe front.

wasn't a fox so it was a notch or lx, unsure about the diff.

Was a 25-28yr old dude who had his Ford racing hat on his dash. was roughly 9:45 to 10 o clock.

He woudlnt look over at me ever prolly because he thought anyone in an srt-4 must be lame. I wanted to tell him I was in SVTOA and had a lightning.

Thread Info

• Unoid
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list