Redfire Cobra with exhaust

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
RdStang96GT said:
Sounds like it was Jose, he used to have a white 95 GT with a Cobra R hood.

If you know the guy, Would you mine asking what exhaust he has? My buddy an I was sitting at the subway across the street, you could hear this car and it sounded so tough. Sounded like borla stingers / with a mid pipe.

Let me know if you talk to him. Thanks

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
redsnake97 said:
I gaurentee youy it was me. I live in streamwood, i have a 97 cobra with a cobra r bumper. 20% tints, black wheels. I have Straight pipes, sounds better then most exhaust, and pretty mean, i never call my friends they know when im comming.

Straight pipes! :eek:

I was across the street and it looked like a terminator. Car sounds tuff. And we did hear you for awhile after you dropped outta site.

redsnake97

redsnake97
Jul 17, 2005
lol loud ey. yeah its pretty much stock, im buying a intake and chip from a member on here. Jus the straight pipes and i used to spray 100. but im afraid i would blow my motor so i took it out. I built an air dam from the bumper to my intake, i feel the extra power its like ram air. i will put new pics up late today.

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
redsnake97 said:
lol loud ey. yeah its pretty much stock, im buying a intake and chip from a member on here. Jus the straight pipes and i used to spray 100. but im afraid i would blow my motor so i took it out. I built an air dam from the bumper to my intake, i feel the extra power its like ram air. i will put new pics up late today.

Best sounding straight pipes I ever heard! Nice

Thread Info