Yellow convertable

J

Jpatte

Yellow convertible

I saw a Yellow under black 03 Cobra convert gassing up on 159th street, so I stopped to say hello. He said that he brought the car at the Ford (Rizza ?) about two weeks ago. Anybody traded in a 03 Cobra at Rizza in Orland/Tinley Park? The car appeared to be stocked, no changes, very clean, only 4k on the car, 3k when he purchased it. The air cleaner had the snorkel going into the fender, the belt guard bolts were clean and untouched, and the hood blanket was like new only a slight water stain. Nice Yellow convert! I told him about the web site maybe he’ll stop by.

John

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Jpatte said:
I saw a Yellow under black 03 Cobra convert gassing up on 159th street, so I stopped to say hello. He said that he brought the car at the Ford (Rizza ?) about two weeks ago. Anybody traded in a 03 Cobra at Rizza in Orland/Tinley Park? The car appeared to be stocked, no changes, very clean, only 4k on the car, 3k when he purchased it. The air cleaner had the snorkel going into the fender, the belt guard bolts were clean and untouched, and the hood blanket was like new only a slight water stain. Nice Yellow convert! I told him about the web site maybe he’ll stop by.

John

I saw a 06/06 Yellow w/ gray stripes. It looked like a shelby GT500, but I am sure it was not since it was a vert. Whatever it was I did not get a good enough look. It was westbound on I80 and I was eastbound. But I can say Yellow w/ gray stripes looks bad ass! :headbang:

Thread Info

• J
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list