RED 93-98 Cobra wannabie NWI

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
I was cruising on 37th street into hobart and I noticed a guy with a red 93-98 mustang with cobra emblems on the sides drive by. I was in my srt-4 and I've been itching to beat up on mustangs lately lol.

When i caught up I noticed the thing had a single exhaust and it was shitty and stock V6 exhaust.

I was very dissapointed it was some wannabie in a V6 who put cobra emblems on his car.

When I got next to him driving 35mph I yelled: "is that a cobra" just to see what he said. HE would not even look over or acknowledge he heard me.

What a lame ass, so I dropped it in 2nd and gave him some loud ass exhaust in his ear (I got driver's side exited exhaust)

Oh well, I hate wannabies.

96blkSVT

Regular
Oct 16, 2004
Unoid said:
I was cruising on 37th street into hobart and I noticed a guy with a red 93-98 mustang with cobra emblems on the sides drive by. I was in my srt-4 and I've been itching to beat up on mustangs lately lol.

When i caught up I noticed the thing had a single exhaust and it was shitty and stock V6 exhaust.

I was very dissapointed it was some wannabie in a V6 who put cobra emblems on his car.

When I got next to him driving 35mph I yelled: "is that a cobra" just to see what he said. HE would not even look over or acknowledge he heard me.

What a lame ass, so I dropped it in 2nd and gave him some loud ass exhaust in his ear (I got driver's side exited exhaust)

Oh well, I hate wannabies.

I've got your itch right here :headbang: I'm down for a little srt-4 beat down! :burnout:

Thread Info