Black Built Blown SN95 Cobra

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I was leaving Lifetime with Shank in his FGT and three dudes in a rowdy sounding Black Cobra were leaving also. The car was camming like a grumpy ole man and whistlen like a horny construction worker. It sounded pretty healthy. It had black DD bullitts on it and I think the plates were Gotutoo or something like that.

Shank and I were gonna head North up the OE for a few runs and the Cobra headed South and tore it up. I gave chase and so did Shank. I got up next to him at a light and exchanged props. Light turned green and I short shifter 1st and hammered it in 2nd. Not much room before we were gonna hit RR tracks so we shut down.

I lined Shank up at the next light and then we got tailed by a roller. That killed the rest of the fun for the night :(

Anybody know this car, it was awesome. :headbang:

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
10th03cobra said:
I was leaving Lifetime with Shank in his FGT and three dudes in a rowdy sounding Black Cobra were leaving also. The car was camming like a grumpy ole man and whistlen like a horny construction worker. It sounded pretty healthy. It had black DD bullitts on it and I think the plates were Gotutoo or something like that.

Shank and I were gonna head North up the OE for a few runs and the Cobra headed South and tore it up. I gave chase and so did Shank. I got up next to him at a light and exchanged props. Light turned green and I short shifter 1st and hammered it in 2nd. Not much room before we were gonna hit RR tracks so we shut down.

I lined Shank up at the next light and then we got tailed by a roller. That killed the rest of the fun for the night :(

thats my buddy timmy...He told me he saw you guy too!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
10th03cobra said:

was this english? :dunno:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Ohhh Now I Understand!!!

I Was Laavng Lieftiem Wit Shank In His Fgt And Thre Dudas In A Rowdy Soundng Blak Cobra Were Laavng Also!11!!!1 Lol Da Car Was Cmmng Liek A Grumpy Ol3 Man And Whistlen Liek A Horny Construction Workar!!1!!1! Omg Wtf Lol It Soundad Prety Healthy!11!11 Omg Wtf It Had Blak D Bulits On It And I Think Da Plaets Wer3 Gotu2 Or Somathng Liek Taht

Shank!!!1! Omg Lol And I W3r3 Gona H3ad North Up Da O3 For A Few Runs And Teh Cobra H3aedd South And 2r3 It Up!!1!!! Omg Lol I Gaev Chaes And So Did Shank!!!1111!1 Omg Lol I Got Up N3xt 2 Him At A Light And Axchanged Props!11!!! Omg Lol Light Turned Gren And I Short Shiftar 1st And Hmmer3d It In 2nd!111!!! Wtf Not Much Rom Bfor3 W3 Wera Gona Hit R Trax So We Shut Down

I!111!! Liend Shank Up At Teh Naxt Light And Than We Got Talead By A Roler!!!!!!!1 Omg Wtf Lol Taht Kil3d Da R3st Of Teh Fun For Teh Night

Anybody Know Thes Car It Was Aewsoma!!111!! Omg

Thread Info