sonic blue

CaDDy

Bleeds Blue
Aug 5, 2006
Saw him too....

As a matter of fact, I was in my buddies Silver 04 cruising by Streets of W.F and we followed him in. I think..I think he said his name was Pat? Anyway he had just gotten nailed for a 101 in a 45 sucks but oh well at least he showed that Chevy who was boss.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
CaDDy said:
Saw him too....

As a matter of fact, I was in my buddies Silver 04 cruising by Streets of W.F and we followed him in. I think..I think he said his name was Pat? Anyway he had just gotten nailed for a 101 in a 45 sucks but oh well at least he showed that Chevy who was boss.

Pat Chandler is who you're talking about. not my kinda guy but a cool car indeed.

01LaserRedCobra

Resident Asshole
Jun 16, 2006
you talkin shit boy???? :joke: he is and asshole...even tho weve been freinds for like 6 years...haha but i dont get why people always see him when me in the red 01 and mikey with out wit his 95 now. we were all rollin together last nite. at about 930 to 1015 we were parked in the corner be dicks.

a few silver slowbras drove by, a silver saleen, a yellow cobra like 96-99 that looked sick. it was with a silver term. aslo :dunno: no one came over and said hi

Jun 18, 2006
01LaserRedCobra said:
you talkin shit boy???? :joke: he is and asshole...even tho weve been freinds for like 6 years...haha but i dont get why people always see him when me in the red 01 and mikey with out wit his 95 now. we were all rollin together last nite. at about 930 to 1015 we were parked in the corner be dicks.

a few silver slowbras drove by, a silver saleen, a yellow cobra like 96-99 that looked sick. it was with a silver term. aslo :dunno: no one came over and said hi
+1 on the asshole!!! :lmao:
yea i have known him for a long time as well...he is a cocky mofo.
but as far as that being him im not too sure cuz i went to pick his woman up for him and meet him at his house at 8 cuz he was running late from the city.

p.s. you all should come and say hi next time!!! DAMN WTF!!! :joke:

Thread Info