mean cobra

1badblkgt

blkbullit01
Jul 20, 2006
i was up at streets last night at around 11 and i am a new member i got a chance to introduce my self to wiked03 car is beautiful i was in aww of it. there were tons of cobras up there last night along with RD SNAKE was up there (RIDE OF THE MONTH). just thought i would let everyone know that to gorgeous cars were out last night well three including my GT lol

TSI_SVT

Get Blown!
Jul 9, 2006
1badblkgt said:
i was up at streets last night at around 11 and i am a new member i got a chance to introduce my self to wiked03 car is beautiful i was in aww of it. there were tons of cobras up there last night along with RD SNAKE was up there (RIDE OF THE MONTH). just thought i would let everyone know that to gorgeous cars were out last night well three including my GT lol
Where's the Lightning love man? :dunno: It is nice to see all the Ford representation, especially from this forum.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
1badblkgt said:

Thanks for the props man... it was nice neeting you. :biggthump

Thread Info

• 1badblkgt
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list