Spotted a Black GT with plate that read MY AMMO in Antioch area today...

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I was in the LS today headed south on Hwy 83 and pulled up to a 99-04 Mustang GT whose plates read AMMO or MY AMMO or something like that. I played around with him a little bit coming out of the light but it didn't seem like he wanted to have any fun. While I was accelerating right past him he looked like he was staring right at me. Anyone in here? It would be cool to set up a fun race with the LS and the GT sometime. Anyone know this guy?

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
rocket5979 said:
I was in the LS today headed south on Hwy 83 and pulled up to a 99-04 Mustang GT whose plates read AMMO or MY AMMO or something like that. I played around with him a little bit coming out of the light but it didn't seem like he wanted to have any fun. While I was accelerating right past him he looked like he was staring right at me. Anyone in here? It would be cool to set up a fun race with the LS and the GT sometime. Anyone know this guy?

im glad you didnt shoot his tires out or miss and hit him :D i would love to race you sometime maybe next sunday at byron

Thread Info

• rocket5979
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list