Yellow 98 Cobra with saleen wheels and possible blower off randall and silver glen

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Does someone on the site have a yellow 98 cobra with saleen wheels and a saleen s281 spoiler? I see the car all the time, its the best looking older cobra ive ever seen, and it sounds damn good. It also looked really good walking away from me like I was standing still in my lexus after leaving the south elgin jewel. If its someone from this board, lemme know, I definately wanna check it out. I wish I ran into it when I had my 03 or better yet, if I was on my bike :headbang: BADASS car though!

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Im tryin to take it to the track soon its just hard cause I work 7 days a week. But right now it just has the V1 S trim@8psi, non intercooled, stock bottom end with a very safe tune and it made 398 HP at 6500rpms. Im gonna try to hit around 475-500hp at the wheels with, longtubes, aftercooler, imrc deletes, short runner intake. Ive seen alot of 96-98 Cobra with those mods put down around 475, so I dont think I will have any trouble hittin that :biggthump

Thread Info