My car on the DYNO at FLP

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Dan knows his SHIT over there!! He's so nice. And yes, it is automatic. Problem? LOL I sure don't have it. Manual is a pain in the ass. Had it before and you can never just relax. You're always (omg, here come the comments) fucking with the stick. When racing, it's best to have, lol. I hate rush hour here. Manual during rush hour? Yeeeeaaahh, not fun. I LOVE my car :)

If you guys come to FLP, search me out. I'll show you my car. You'll see...

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Dan knows his SHIT over there!! He's so nice. And yes, it is automatic. Problem? LOL I sure don't have it. Manual is a pain in the ass. Had it before and you can never just relax. You're always (omg, here come the comments) fucking with the stick. When racing, it's best to have, lol. I hate rush hour here. Manual during rush hour? Yeeeeaaahh, not fun. I LOVE my car :)

Is that an LS2 car? Torque seems on the low side. Sounds nice though!

So how many spots do ya want the next time I see you ;)

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007

complete opposite for me, auto makes me nod off and go to sleep, its so boring. had both an auto and stick in my camaros, and i wouldnt trade the stick for auto ever.

Yeah I thought the same, what stall is it?

And there's a local guy that's cam only that made almost 20more rwhp, not to burst your bubble.

LS2's respond real well to a cam. Odds are that the guy you are talking about has a huge cam, and dude on here said he went pretty mild. So it all makes sense. Plus, like he said, he is an auto and that does eat up some power.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Hi DeepRumble :wavey: I've seen your "name" around somewhere before.

I don't know if the "dude" you are referring to is me, but my car IS auto, and I have a mild cam. It's not a baby cam anymore, becuase I stepped it up a bit. Also, a cam is not the only thing I have. Oh, and I'm not a dude. I guess I'm a rake, LMFAO. But my life experience has been opposite. I say that about men. I have to hide my "liquid assets" from the "dudes" in my life...

:rofl: ;)

Thread Info