User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default 03/04 Black Cobra (Palatine)

Tuesday 6/27 about 6:15 a.m.

Going West on Dundee. A couple blocks from the intersection of Rand / Dundee.

Had exhaust work done - sounded good
__________________
-Tom


18' CTS-V
17' XT5

04' SVT Whippled Cobra (SOLD)
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

geez you guys get up early.
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default

LOL...

I need to hit the gym at that time... Otherwise it takes time away from my other home... after work... J. Alexanders...
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

i know some people that work there, do you work there?

im embarassed to name names if you do.
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #5
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
i know some people that work there, do you work there?

im embarassed to name names if you do.
Work by there and J's is the local watering hole for some of us. Unless it's softball night (like tonight) and then it will be Trax in Deerfield.

I do know a couple folks there. I'll name a few...

Kimmey
Rachael
Matt
Rich
Lee
Bruce
Jeff
Trish
Steve
David
Amanda
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #6
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Figured as much, you dont know the coke heads i went to HS with that work there, and thats a good thing of course. 0
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #7
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
Figured as much, you dont know the coke heads i went to HS with that work there, and thats a good thing of course. 0
No, don't get into that kinda stuff with folks. They take care of us on the food / drink, treat us right, will chat with them, & it's all good.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:35 PM   #8
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

you dont know marielle, marni, scott, julie, or laura or whatever her name is?
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:40 AM   #9
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
you dont know marielle, marni, scott, julie, or laura or whatever her name is?
Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:58 AM   #10
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Factor
Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...
hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest.
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 08:28 AM   #11
Tom's Avatar
Tom Tom is offline
aka T_Factor
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Tom
aka T_Factor
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Here and There
Posts: 4,096
Casino cash: $4703100
0.79 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest.

Was there yesterday w/ a couple folks for one... Talked to someone and they know who you're talking about.

Rich and Matt are going to Vegas for one of the smaller WSOP events. $2K buy in. Should be interesting to see how that turns out.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts