blue 03/4 cobra???? Lake in the hills

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Hey There!!!

Good to see you are on the site. Yeah I just got the wheels & tires mounted & balanced, threw them on, and went for a ride. Had to test the 315 Nittos a bit.

I could tell you were hoping that shit box in front of you would make a right so you could play.

Thanks for the compliment!! Your car sounded just OK......just kidding!!

I live just up in Cary. So Lake in the Hills is part of my so called stomping ground.

Hope to see ya around.

Matt

Jimgofast said:
you: blue last gen Cobra (Cobra letters where chromed) today in Lake in the hills, around 2:30 ish

me: black 05 Gto wishing for more room. :biggthump love the sound of the s/c
to bad the road was backed up would have been nice to run a cobra!
exhanged some :biggthump before we turned off

Nice car :headbang:

Jimgofast

woops fell in here
Mar 26, 2006
im off of miller and haligus, we should get together some night at bww (like a thursday or friday) lots of gto's in the neighborhood too.

i was hoping to get a peice of that yellow ws6, i was gonna turn on miller but then i heard your car and decided to go straight! LOL. I've just started modding, so i was hoping to get a gauge of just how much im gonna have to do! hahahahaha

P

Polaris SVT

03CobraBoy said:
Hey There!!!

Good to see you are on the site. Yeah I just got the wheels & tires mounted & balanced, threw them on, and went for a ride. Had to test the 315 Nittos a bit.

I could tell you were hoping that shit box in front of you would make a right so you could play.

Thanks for the compliment!! Your car sounded just OK......just kidding!!

I live just up in Cary. So Lake in the Hills is part of my so called stomping ground.

Hope to see ya around.

Matt
I saw you last year on 290..Was crazy

Thread Info