Action shot from BOP

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was trying to flag the photographer down to get a nice burnout shot. The only one of me he had was at the end where I was pulling out and the smoke was behind me. :tear:

He did get a decent launch shot. I need to fix the ass sag on launch. :rofl:

High rez pic here.
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewhighres.php?id=9816157141

For some reason Fquick edited the pic. The full one has the tree and you see me cutting the light. IIRC it was a .057 light.

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I shit you not, this is what I'm getting from that pic link:

viewhighres.php

Edit: the image is working now.

Last edited:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I was only running 14.2s. Stock pulley and knocking.

Joel, what do you still have on the GP? You would do a straight up trade?

Yes, I had to buy the pic.

run me and find out:bigthumb:

s1x cam, 105 springs, manley lightweight retainers, single roller, sprint springs and struts, gmpp suspension, ported & polished blower (outer case too)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
tint and rims

kthxbye

Im on hold for tint since I need some $$$ Rims are gonna be a hard one. Whats the name of yours again?? The baby mama bought a GTX with those rims, and she bent one. :rofl: Her dad however paid to have it fixed so now they are just sitting in a garage. Id need tires though. Those are the only rims Id consider. Anything else would be too bling.

Joel, never really answered my question. :hs:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im on hold for tint since I need some $$$ Rims are gonna be a hard one. Whats the name of yours again?? The baby mama bought a GTX with those rims, and she bent one. :rofl: Her dad however paid to have it fixed so now they are just sitting in a garage. Id need tires though. Those are the only rims Id consider. Anything else would be too bling.

Joel, never really answered my question. :hs:

I got the kumo's off the rims you sold me if you want tires. :rofl:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My rims are Mille Miglia MM11

18's on my car...

Thats the name. They are exactly your rims dude. Just in 17s. Im very tempted, but alas, no $$ for tires. :hs:

I was actually asked to help sell them, but I want to wait till I gots some $$ to buy them for a discounted price of what he paid to fix the one. :rofl:

Thread Info