new pics of my other car.

Ricky

MWIR.net
May 5, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Ricky
I got bored yesterday and went out to play with my camera.

As some of you may have seen from my integra's thread, my other car is a BMW 325xi on BBS LMs.

IMG_2430.jpg

i still need to tinker a bit more with my equipment to fix the fact that the back of the car keeps coming out blurred. blah. but anyway, here's 2 that i've finished editing.

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

thanks for lookin!

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
What'd you do for the camera mount? Me and paul were talking about making a rig but we can't come to a conclusion as to where to put the suction cups. He wants to spread out 3 of them and spread them out, but that would limit where to mount it.

oh, and clean your sensor :)

Ricky

MWIR.net
May 5, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Ricky
rig is mounted to the hood. I have 2 mounted in the rear for stability, and 2 mounted in the front. The front 2 are completely adjustable so it can be placed on various spots on the car.

and yes, i know i need to clean my sensor :p i'm going to take it to get professionally serviced soon. however i've been contemplating upgrading to a 40D since i'm starting to reach the point where i've outgrown my trusty 10D.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
rig is mounted to the hood. I have 2 mounted in the rear for stability, and 2 mounted in the front. The front 2 are completely adjustable so it can be placed on various spots on the car.

and yes, i know i need to clean my sensor :p i'm going to take it to get professionally serviced soon. however i've been contemplating upgrading to a 40D since i'm starting to reach the point where i've outgrown my trusty 10D.

What can the 40D do that the 10D can't that you can justify the upgrade? I upgraded for the ISO handling. My biggest debate was switching to Canon and using the 40D (or even 5D if I want to fork over the $), or upgrading to the D300. The price would've been pretty close to me between the 40D and D300 after I replace all my lenses with the Canon counterparts.

Thread Info