Haole's Evo IX

Haole

Haole (How-Lee)
Feb 7, 2012
Cary
Figured I'd show some of the stuff that I have done to my car since I've had her. Bought her in September 2011 and been having a blast with it ever since. As of right now I am focusing more on the aesthetics portion of my build, once I get it looking how I want I will then move to the engine (winter build mode next year lol).

Day 1: Literally the second I got her.

Since the trunk carpet was trashed, I decided to construct this + relocating the battery.

Picked up a set of 15mm and 25mm spacers to get rid of the sunken look. Not a fan of sunk wheels.

Ordered these for Spring 2012 install

Then made the decision to have my pillars and headliner re-done in some charcoal suede.
Before

After

And yesterday I was attempting to fix a water leak that I have had for quite some time. Hopefully I got it this time, what a pain in the ass this has been.

So, as of right now I am currently trying to fix my water leak so I can put my new carpet in. Waiting until warmer weather to install the coilovers so I can lower it a bit more. Oh, and I also ordered some CCWs which should be here next week. I'll try to update as often as I can with new stuff.

Haole

Haole (How-Lee)
Feb 7, 2012
Cary
Thanks for the title correction. Wheels ordered are CCW LM5 18x10 +19F +32R
I've seen Classics and LM20s done on Evo's and they look really good, but I wanted to try something different.

Polished 3" lip with a white face is what I will be getting. Can't wait.

photo_full_1.jpg

Thread Info