fucken Regals....and an eyesore

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Had a meet last night with HEAVYKEVY and a few guys from that fucken regal site. Real nice spot for pictures, and some turned out great for what little my camera really is....then there's that one big eyesore that's in most of the pics too :willynilly:

HPIM1050.jpg

One foglight works.....jealous?
HPIM1051.jpg

HPIM1052.jpg

mmm look at that sechsy ass
HPIM1053.jpg

the SE dominated the meet...
HPIM1055.jpg

HPIM1056.jpg

HPIM1057.jpg

Then they wanted my shitbox to get out of the way :rofl:
HPIM1058.jpg

HPIM1059.jpg

HPIM1060.jpg

HPIM1061.jpg

HPIM1062.jpg

HPIM1063.jpg

Then coming home from running errands today, I noticed that SE's like to travel in packs......The silver one was visiting a neighbor, the white one is my dad's...then the gold one...well....you know
HPIM1064.jpg

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Hey Kevy...

I like the white rims a lot. Makes it "pop" more. So if only 2 other ppl like the black then who are they to decide? LOL Everybody has their opinion and it's a free world. It is wonderful to get everyone's insight because it makes you see things in a different perspective. I'm so tempted to change my rims, but everybody is saying no. But when I get my MT's, I'll just put what I want on those and be happy that way! You can add another +1 for the white...

Michy

P.S. Looks like my friend might be ditching me for our GTO cruise on the 10th. You want to come with me?? It's an all day thing. We're going to IA's Mississippi Palisades park, hang, and then back...

Thread Info