and then another one with the Civic and the H debaged
and last request is smokd tails

thanks

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
there are two holes behind the "H" that will need to be filled.

im personally leaning towards taking the civic badge off and putting on the JDM "2.0" badge.

and why do you want blue interiors? that is what makes the SI different from the other models.... plus you will have to change the radio and tach lights too

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
I should have specified that more clearly, the full debadge out of your options (Civic and H). I like the SI also.

And I like everything on your mod list. Simple and clean.

yea cant really do much noticeable because my dad says itll void the warrenty so i cant do anything but he wont be looking in the engine bay so i think im getting a AEM cold air intake :wink:

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
yea cant really do much noticeable because my dad says itll void the warrenty so i cant do anything but he wont be looking in the engine bay so i think im getting a AEM cold air intake :wink:

a warranty cannot be voided... a claim can be denied, but there is no such thing as a voided warranty.

as far as intakes go, the AEM was having problems with check engine lights, so i would avoid them and get the Injen CAI. same price, same performance, just no CEL.

the install is not really for a beginner though... but if you want i can always lend a hand.

heres a view of the filter
IMG_1159-1.jpg

and heres the top view
IMG_1161.jpg

and heres the stock airbox setup, with all the bullshit.
IMG_1164-1.jpg

Thread Info