Black gto silver stripes Aurora

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I've talked to him at RSD and Strat's a couple times. Don't think he's on here.

Yeah he used to live in the same neighborhood where I did. There were burnout marks going from his driveway to about 150' past. Hmmm wonder who did that?
Then I remember I was at my friends house and I heard on my police scanner that a black gto with silver stripes ran from the cops and got away. About a half hour later when I went home I saw his car in the garage and 5 cops in his driveway. Oops.
I've seen him a few other times and this last time I was coming up next to him and he drifted halfway into my lane and almost pushed me into the curb.

john0261

Apr 15, 2012
Mikey, Old guy, huh? I'm not much older than you, my friend. Oh, and for the record, the burnout marks were not of my doing. Some douche bag that lived across the street did that with his Ford Explorer. And yes, the car is cammed along with a maggie, LT's, 3.91 gears, and soon to be water/methanol to keep mt IAT's down in the summer.
As far as the police activity, I wasn't attempting to elude, just coming home from Fox and the hound in Naperville. They gave me all sorts of crap, and basically tried to arrest me in my garage. Yeah, that was a fun night. Especially when the cuffs came off and I went inside and crashed hard. Never wake up in the AM to your wife saying "do you remember what you did last night". Anyway, if you see me in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.

Thread Info