Pic_1725.jpg

Pic_1723.jpg

One more taken just a couple days ago.
Pic_1726.jpg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
A crazy mix of stuff.. a cut Eibach Pro Kit in the front, BMR springs cut in the rear, Koni Reds all around with the JasonWWW front suspension mod so I still have travel in the front suspension. Then the usual other stuff Panhard bar and LCA's, relocation brackets all the stuff leftover from when it was setup as a street strip car basically.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Hey John... Remeber ya from the old WPR days, car's looking good! If you're no longer street/ strip what direction have you gone with the car?

I dunno.. I just got tired of the drag car setup craptastic handling and really can't afford to go the track. I want to get a ground control setup or I may just modify the crap of it and custom do some coilovers. Also wants to run 315's on the front as well. Its still got the 4000 stall, FLT trans, stock heads, ZO6 cam with 918 springs, ported TB, Kooks 1 7/8 long tubes and true duals. Although the poor duals are taking a beating being this low. I'm going to take the exhaust down and cut it up a bit more to tuck it more and weld a skid plate on there.. lol.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

Thread Info