Picked up a new DD/Winter car...

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
After car shopping for about 3 weeks now with the Wifey, last week on Friday we finally ended up buying a new DD/Winter car for myself

I already got some little things done but nothing crazy, and it wont see anything crazy because it has a warranty. I would have to say this is the first vehicle I have bought that wasn't really "Performance only" and damn I like it! It rides smooth, and has all these comforts/options I normally do not have and the other half can drive it and likes it so thats a plus.

2004 Acura TL:

40019358145.jpg

40019358132.jpg

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
not really digging the honda exhaust but ive always like TL's. especially in white. nice pickup.

Agreed, I don't like the way it looks sticks out to much and the canister style mufflers are not my favorite im shocked how good it sounds. When I get a chance I am going to go to my exhaust guy and try to get them tucked up and straight instead of angled out like they came. It's a Greddy Evo 2 exhaust.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Not spending money on wheels for a daily driver car that im not going to keep for life, nor on a grille that I don't even see while im driving. So its staying the way it is, about the only thing I just did was swap to snow tires, and i'll probably be tinting the sidewindows darker and adding a sub thats about it.

Thread Info