Ditched the Boat...

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
...and got me a pony. This is to keep you at bay until Saturday mook. :s00ls:

Yes indeed it is true. I traded the GTO in and got me a new 2012 Grabber Blue California Special GT. Finally decided to get a man pedal as well.

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

I need to invest in a better camera or a taller stand.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Bad ass dude! I was staying out of this thread because I actually had thought it was about a boat. I was wondering why you changed your name and realized you picked up a Mustang when I read the kid's thread about picking up a goat. Welcome to the Dark Side (The Good Side ;))

Make sure to look into a good aftermarket shifter, I was reading that it prevents many of the transmission issues that people were reporting.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Bad ass dude! I was staying out of this thread because I actually had thought it was about a boat. I was wondering why you changed your name and realized you picked up a Mustang when I read the kid's thread about picking up a goat. Welcome to the Dark Side (The Good Side ;))

Make sure to look into a good aftermarket shifter, I was reading that it prevents many of the transmission issues that people were reporting.

I've been looking at the MGW shifter. Those things are just as expensive as the GTO counterparts. Luckily everything else for the car is somewhat cheaper.

that is fuggin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Congrats! Looks really really good

Fantastic choice.

:riski: mustangs are fun cars

Very nice :riski:

Thanks guys.

Man! Good pick! I've been on a 5.0 coyote obsession lately. Car looks great!

Yeah like I said before, I :nutz: HARD for the new Coyote motors. I didn't even realize they rev to 7k with an 8k max till I actually looked at the tach the other day before buying it.

"and that's the second unmanly thing you did that day"

:rofl: j/k, i saw you said "man pedal" and for some reason that part of the commercial popped into my head. Great pickup man! See you at some road courses next year? :pedobear:

Exactly what I was thinking. ;)

Thread Info