What's your car/bike plans for 2012?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Build it up, tear it down, set on fire and buy something new, etc.

I'm looking at a WS6 hood tomorrow for the TA, and already have a set of Speedline WS6 rims that need tires. Will be going Koni/Strano suspension next year to ditch the current 4x4 status and have a nice street driver. If I can snag a deal on a T56 plus find someone who wants my low-mileage stock auto and Yank converter, gonna do a manual swap.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Not car but bike,

Going to a shorter swing arm, ditching the solid struts and putting rear shocks on. The bike will also get a slight raise in height. I gotta tear apart the top end and will be putting in new valve springs, possibly looking into new cams, new pods(carbs). Also really contemplating turbo-ing the bike as well but I fully have to look into how much that will cost and that will determine pods and cam.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
MC-01-07-DANA.05.jpg

mtt-3757r_w.jpg

images

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Since I have to replace the head gaskets I was thinking about installing a letter-cam and meth-injection along with the supporting mods. (springs, fuel system tweaks, etc...) I really don't want to have the truck re-tuned yet; I'm waiting to do that with a bigger cam down the line. I may end up throwing in a Detroit Locker and 3:73's too. (Down from the 4:10's)

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL
Since I have to replace the head gaskets I was thinking about installing a letter-cam and meth-injection along with the supporting mods. (springs, fuel system tweaks, etc...) I really don't want to have the truck re-tuned yet; I'm waiting to do that with a bigger cam down the line. I may end up throwing in a Detroit Locker and 3:73's too. (Down from the 4:10's)

F-303!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
No work to the Mustang, but I'd like to see if I can get it into the 11.8's with the current set-up.

No work done either to the G8, but I'd like to see if I can beat my best 13.4.

With a baby on the way, I don't plan on upgrading anything on either car.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Jeremy, you can't go wrong with that rear end. Mines holding up, but haven't put more than 2k miles on it.

My plans fo next year, hmm. Drop my underhood temps , address my boost tapper issue, and dial in my suspension. Otherwise I'm enjoying what took me the last year to put together. Nothing significant planned for next year.

Thread Info