New wheels.... Mach 1 is history

299462_10150861724780397_883365396_21040028_1422471115_n.jpg

little SOB hauls ass!! :hsughlol:

Do you know a morgan grosvenor?

haha yeah I do! He is one of my best buds. Are you his cousin? I recognize the impala. To answer the question about how I like this car compared to the mach?! Wow I was all in on the muscle cars but I didn't realize how much I really like turning! :bigthumb: I had just about every bolt on with that mach 1 and this car does not feel to far off from it. It's an absolute monster to 60mph even with a roll off start. The biggest things I miss about the mach is the raw INSTANT power, the beautiful sound, better exterior, and TOP end. The WRX sucks on top. (at least from what I was used to)

Overall though I am very happy with it. It's an awesome car and it was time to move in a different direction. I am very happy I did. The mach and I had a long term relationship of 6 years. She will be missed but I have a feeling that this car will deliver once the tuning starts. :fy:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
haha yeah I do! He is one of my best buds. Are you his cousin? I recognize the impala. To answer the question about how I like this car compared to the mach?! Wow I was all in on the muscle cars but I didn't realize how much I really like turning! :bigthumb: I had just about every bolt on with that mach 1 and this car does not feel to far off from it. It's an absolute monster to 60mph even with a roll off start. The biggest things I miss about the mach is the raw INSTANT power, the beautiful sound, better exterior, and TOP end. The WRX sucks on top. (at least from what I was used to)

Overall though I am very happy with it. It's an awesome car and it was time to move in a different direction. I am very happy I did. The mach and I had a long term relationship of 6 years. She will be missed but I have a feeling that this car will deliver once the tuning starts. :fy:

That turbo lag kinda sucks though doesn't it? I have read that with a solid tune, the lag goes away pretty much. I also agree about your top end comment. Those wrx's just rip it to 60 with a good launch and not too bad up to 80ish, then it feels pretty slow after. The big question is have you gotten down the launch without bogging it? I had to let the clutch slip a decent amount for that to work...but the right combo just shoots that car through 1st gear like it was shot out of a fuckin cannon.

Pretty sick car though man! congrats! Nice color choice BTW:fy:

Thread Info