willizm

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
headed towards larkin ave on route 6 at about 430, car sounds nasty

Yup, that would be me. Did you see the gopro strapped to the side of the car? I was trying to get some sound clips. Car runs really good and is pretty scary for only 4-5lbs of boost and I'm only a little over half throttle. Still getting use to it :D

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Yup, that would be me. Did you see the gopro strapped to the side of the car? I was trying to get some sound clips. Car runs really good and is pretty scary for only 4-5lbs of boost and I'm only a little over half throttle. Still getting use to it :D

no i didnt see that that, i saw a white ta in the distance then the intercooler. figured there couldnt be too many boosted white trans ams runnin around joliet

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
4-5psi :rofl:

HIT IT ALREADY MAN!

:hahano:

I knew you would make fun of me:rofl:, but i also know I'll get use to this pretty quickly. I still got to get ahold of brandon for a tune. Been leaving him vm's an emails the last couple weeks. I'm running off of a base flash from him which has been pretty solid. He told me not to go over 5psi so I put a smaller spring in the wastegate for the time being.

Thread Info

• Runtz52
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list