New pics new mods. Yayyyyyy

New pics new mods. Yayyyyyy Better pics up now.

Here are some of the latest pics of my cobalt. The first 4 pics are before the Eibach springs got put on..
Edited for better after pics!
Before Drop:
Badge1.jpg

tails3.jpg

tails2.jpg

Tails.jpg

After Drop:

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0086-1.jpg

The new mods include, Aftermarket tail lights, color matched bowtie, Eibach Sportline springs.

Last edited:
looks great... i hate that color on most cars, but for some reason i love it on the cobalt. with you had the tall wing though, i actually like it! Good photography too.

Thank you! I was at a huge cobalt meet over the weekend (60ish cobalts) and alot of people were asking me where I got the car painted. I was like umm general motors? They said they have never seen laser blue look like mine. I guess that is a good thing.

Looks great... i say keep the spoiler on.... i was gonna do the no spoiler thing.. but it looks REALLY fucking weird from the side, because its kinda like a hatch/notch back. very strange and ellloonnnggated.

are those sportlines?

I almost had a guy trade me trunk lids yesterday at the meet because he was wingless but I changed my mind before we started taking the lids off. I like the low-rise. And yes, they are sportlines.

Thread Info