SS All Cleaned Up

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
spent last 2 days cleaning it up, wash, wax, cleaned the rims up, cleaned all the windows, cleaned up interior a bit cause it was a little rough. so i snapped a few pics in the driveway. enjoy

DSC00446(Large).JPG

DSC00447(Large).JPG

DSC00448(Large).JPG

DSC00449(Large).JPG

DSC00450(Large).JPG

DSC00451(Large).JPG

DSC00452(Large).JPG

DSC00454(Large).JPG

DSC00455(Large).JPG

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Looks like poo

needs a full detail imfo :bigthumb:

j/p looks great. I actually got mine out of storage on sun, so you may be graced with her presence one of these days.

oh, it does need a full detail, i just couldnt pass up the nice weather and gettin the car nice and clean finally... plus i wanted to try some new wax at the time. i still plan on having my car to you though dont worry

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
ive used the nxt wax since it came out awhile back, i loved the stuff, awesome job, doesnt last that long from what ive noticed, but this last longer and goes on and off just as easy. its easily some of the best wax ive used. came out looking awesome, how long it lasts, we shall see over time. but i cant complain, goes on real easy and comes off without putting alot of effort into it which i like. overall, i like it alot as far as appearance, how it lasts is gonna be something ill watch and let ya know how it works out

52509.jpg

Thread Info