this was the tragedy as of 06:41 am Friday, April 4th, 2008

signaturelayerscopy.jpg

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
traveling north on kirk rd in batavia on the inside lane traffic started to slow down for somebody turning left outside of the median so i go to merge to the outside lane but dude wouldn't let me in so i got forced back into a stopped car the end.

cliffs : my car hit stopped car I'm ok

That sucks dude!!!!! I live in Batavia when I'm not out at school, and I hate when people try to make left turns on that road.....a busy 45mph 4 lane highway(when everybody ignores the 45mph limit too..)

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
how come im told you didnt have insurance on it?

He's going to have to pay like $300 to prove that he did have insurance on the day of the accident, cause he missed paying his premium while in between paychecks.

But he got out of have a no insurance ticket, since he had an up to date insurance card.

However, even if he pays the $300 to prove he had the insurance (which would only matter if it goes to court), the insurance company isn't going to cover the damages on the other car.

RIP Turd :)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
A little update for everyone:

We went out there yesterday to get all the stuff out of the car and surrender the title and the guys there were total assholes "the wheels are fucked up" "We can't let you change them in the lot" "You can push it out of our lot and do it" "We don't have any tech guys in today so we can't accept money to go change them out"

So Zack goes out to his car, puts the key in the ignition, STARTS IT, AND DRIVES IT ACROSS THE STREET!

Honda = How you SHOULD make a car.

PIC-0447.jpg

PIC-0446.jpg

PIC-0445.jpg

Thread Info