The the rutard with the CTS-V with an AMG badge on it?!?!

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Anyone know who drives the gunmetal colored CTS-V on North Ave (in Addison) with the Mercedes AMG badge on the passenger side decklid? If you do know the doosh rocket please advise him to put a 9mm slug into his grey matter after signing over the title to someone that won't do retarded things to a once beautiful car. Now that I think about it there's no guarantee that it is in fact a CTS-V other than the body parts that could've been stuck on in Pepboys parking lot along with the ugly aftermarket wing.

I thought I had too much RedBull and I couldn't believe my eyes, an AMG badge on a Cadillac.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Hhhhmmmmmm. This might change things. If they have a badge that looks very similar to the Mercedes I might be wrong. I coulda swore it was a G at the end and had the stripes /// before the A. Keep an eye out for a gunmetal colored CTS and see if I'm wrong. If I am, cool. The dudes a fucking stud if it truly is an AMS.

Eric@AMS

Forum Sponsor
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone know who drives the gunmetal colored CTS-V on North Ave (in Addison) with the Mercedes AMG badge on the passenger side decklid? If you do know the doosh rocket please advise him to put a 9mm slug into his grey matter after signing over the title to someone that won't do retarded things to a once beautiful car. Now that I think about it there's no guarantee that it is in fact a CTS-V other than the body parts that could've been stuck on in Pepboys parking lot along with the ugly aftermarket wing.

I thought I had too much RedBull and I couldn't believe my eyes, an AMG badge on a Cadillac.

Well if you look closer it says AMS :

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/AMS-Trunk-Badge.html

Not quite sure what I might of done to earn the title of "doosh Rocket" but clearly you didn't get a good enough look at it. My guess is you caught me after I was blasting on the car with my cutouts open (open kooks headers) and it was a little too loud for your liking.

The is a CTS-V. Its lowered on stock wheels with the grille blacked out, corners blacked out and that's really all I have done aesthetically. Oh and the aforementioned badge.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Relax dude I didn't know and the badge looked like an AMG badge from 2 cars away. Plus I see way too much weird shit around the area of North Ave between 83 and 53, like the Camaro with the Firebird hood sticker. I looked it up and its a badass car, my humble apologies if I offended you. The one I saw had a dark haired person driving, what looked like brushed Enkei's with a chrome lip and black ground effects or at least a front and rear diffusor on it. If that is you and I offended you or your car I apologize and I owe you a beer.

Regardless you have a badass car.

Dan@AMS

Jun 17, 2011
Relax dude I didn't know and the badge looked like an AMG badge from 2 cars away. Plus I see way too much weird shit around the area of North Ave between 83 and 53, like the Camaro with the Firebird hood sticker. I looked it up and its a badass car, my humble apologies if I offended you. The one I saw had a dark haired person driving, what looked like brushed Enkei's with a chrome lip and black ground effects or at least a front and rear diffusor on it. If that is you and I offended you or your car I apologize and I owe you a beer.

Regardless you have a badass car.

I don't think it was the same car then. Eric doesnt have much hair left :drums: and the car looks stock.:dunno:

None the less still a funny thread, it had us all laughing the last ten minutes of work.

Eric@AMS

Forum Sponsor
Feb 19, 2010
I am sure it was me as I am always on the lookout for V's and I live right next to the addison wood dale border. Ive never seen any V on the road in our area in my color. The fact that I have an AMS badge on the rear deck makes me really think he saw me Its ok, no harm done... just maybe look before you leap next time is all.

I hope next time you see me you toss a waive instead :)

Eric

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
ding ding i win! lol it was eric @ ams.

sick car.

ding ding no you didn't. OK is this Eric dude blonde or have dark hair? The guy I saw driving had dark hair and was probably in his mid 20's, and I looked up the AMS website to look at their emblem and it WAS NOT what I saw, I saw a ///AMG badge that was beveled and raised just like the factory one. The car had a light tint on the back windows (others were rolled down) and if I remember correctly it was a tan interior. Maybe someone saw his and is trying to pose as an AMS car?

EDIT* Would it help if I mentioned I was Eastbound on North Ave around 8:30 am on tuesday (the 15th) when I saw it? It was going eastbound as well and I lost it when I turned on to Main.

Thread Info