Spotted: SMARTSS 1

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Saw your TBSS today at the Deer Park town ctr. Parked by the theater. I was driving a white hot G8 GT if ya saw me by chance.

IMAG0343.jpg

Car looked good man, nice and clean.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeppp that was me haha. My friend Jake's car. 2004 Mach 1. He bought it in Feburary of this year with 1,600 miles on it, it's got like 5,600 now. It's a gorgeous car. The G8 is actually my dads, took it over to my old Goodyear store to do a flat repair and took the opportunity to go cruise on a gorgeous day. All I have are 4x4's, the diesel Benz, and a torn apart Cutlass lmao.

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
Yeppp that was me haha. My friend Jake's car. 2004 Mach 1. He bought it in Feburary of this year with 1,600 miles on it, it's got like 5,600 now. It's a gorgeous car. The G8 is actually my dads, took it over to my old Goodyear store to do a flat repair and took the opportunity to go cruise on a gorgeous day. All I have are 4x4's, the diesel Benz, and a torn apart Cutlass lmao.

Was adriano there?!?!

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
If he was I would've punched him in the face, just like Williams and Jerry did during my employment. He never works Sundays lol, it was Yuta, Peter, Mike and Me. Scotty sometimes on Sundays. With Vince and Chris up front. Sundays were awesome.... No Valerie or Adriano to listen to.

I know I know Lmfao. I almost punched I'm him the face the last couple weeks I was there hahahahaha!

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list