MOOK you got DIG lanes open :noes:

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
nittos are junk. looks nice tho.

Nitto's aren't bad at all. They aren't the best drag radial out that is for sure, but if you are looking for the best all around performance I think they are a really good tire. You get better traction than a street radial, better wear characteristics than any of the other drag radials, and the wet traction is not too bad.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Nitto's aren't bad at all. They aren't the best drag radial out that is for sure, but if you are looking for the best all around performance I think they are a really good tire. You get better traction than a street radial, better wear characteristics than any of the other drag radials, and the wet traction is not too bad.

Yeah what he said. :rofl:

I like them cause I daily drive the Cobra now and I want traction but a slower wearing DR thats good in the rain. And the Nitto is the only one that can get that done.

On a side note: I had a set of Nittos on my Boosted 2 valve and went 12.20's all day at 119 when i had my mild 360rwhp set up :noes:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yeah what he said. :rofl:

I like them cause I daily drive the Cobra now and I want traction but a slower wearing DR thats good in the rain. And the Nitto is the only one that can get that done.

On a side note: I had a set of Nittos on my Boosted 2 valve and went 12.20's all day at 119 when i had my mild 360rwhp set up :noes:

I forgot to add the car looks great as well!! I run the 315 Nittos for the same reason you do.

Why did you get rid of the 2v, there is tons of room to grow with a power adder on them??

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I forgot to add the car looks great as well!! I run the 315 Nittos for the same reason you do.

Why did you get rid of the 2v, there is tons of room to grow with a power adder on them??

Yikes touchy subject.... :noes:

I totalled it November 2006...

It had a built DSS motor, Novi 2000 w/front mount, T56, built rear and much more but I really dont want to go into detail about the car or how it happened. Its a closed case that still hurts. :tear:

Thread Info