The GXP is finally gone

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I traded the GXP in today for a 2010 Honda Accord EX-L coupe and so far could not be any happier. I am going to miss the GXP for the HUD and the V-8 but I have the GTX to make up for that but I am not going to miss all the problems that I had with that car and the interior noises. Also at least I am not upside down on this car. I guess it is bitter sweet.

This is the last picture of the GXP that I have. I will have to get some more pics later after the rain. First thing to do is remove the gay front plate bracket and get the windows tinted.

IMG-20110514-00141.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
The Honda is pretty loaded out with leather, heated seats, sunroof, XM radio, upgraded sound system, ect...... It handles way better then any Grand Prix could ever do and does not feel like it is going to roll over on a on ramp. It feels so solid, smooth, it is just slow, but the MPG should be better as a trade off.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The Honda is pretty loaded out with leather, heated seats, sunroof, XM radio, upgraded sound system, ect...... It handles way better then any Grand Prix could ever do and does not feel like it is going to roll over on a on ramp. It feels so solid, smooth, it is just slow, but the MPG should be better as a trade off.

YOU SMUG SOB TRAITOR!!!!!!!1

Just kidding :rofl: nice dude! For sure a trade up.

Thread Info