Pressure Ratio

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Nice meeting you at the kilt. I thought you were going somewhere with that whole "friend with a 3V" thing but wasn't completely sure, lol. My buddy Mike will always take the bait on that one. Anyways I'm glad you came up and said hi, always nice to put a face to a screen name. I didn't see Sandy in there though. :tear:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Nice meeting you at the kilt. I thought you were going somewhere with that whole "friend with a 3V" thing but wasn't completely sure, lol. My buddy Mike will always take the bait on that one. Anyways I'm glad you came up and said hi, always nice to put a face to a screen name. I didn't see Sandy in there though. :tear:

Nice to put a face with the name as well.

When I walked out and you guys were all looking at the lights in your engine bay I figured I would have some fun. Car looked good too. For a chevy. haha

We actually were sitting two tables away from you. I was with Sandy and another blond girl. When I walked back in Sandy said she should at least go to the window and wave to say hi. But then said she was too lazy. lol

Pratt sure gets around

sure does

Come on guys. I am just social. haha

Thread Info