SMRTSS on 53 south

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I've been pulled over a few times in the last 3 weeks for the tinted tail lights and I just put that gay light bar on yesterday. I'm not too fond of it either but state law says that all vehicles must have 2 visible indicators, I now have 4. I HATE that the strip is on while I'm driving and I'm gonna cut the running light wire so they're just an extra brake/turn signal. And no I'm NOT getting rid of the tinted tails, they look too good.

What were you driving? I wasn't looking around too much because I was running late for work and trying to get around all the ******s that clog up the left lane.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
wow that kinda sucks, my tail lights 3rd brake light are black on mine, been behind state troppers to chicago police, havent go pulled over yet<knocks on wood>
hey btw i gave you my number call me so we can talk about your bumper arent you >urfunny> on tbssowners.com??

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I got it Bdyman and thanks. I'm just waiting to come up with money that isn't earmarked for something like my efans and intake getting put in, engagement ring, gas so I can get around etc and I have some spare cash. Any guestimate on what it'll cost? If you're coming to the Fast Motorsports gathering you'll see how nasty it looks and probably give the standard "Holy shit" response LOL

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
OH DEAR GOD. You saw my dirty beast? I'm almost ashamed to drive it when it's that dirty, which will be remedied as soon as the grass is cut. The wheels are the repro 22's that I put on last month.

Was that you in the blue Subee I passed under Thorndale/Elgin O'Hare? I see one every so often on the way to and from work thats gets off on Army trail around 7am, I was wondering if it's you.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I saw you right passed the Euclid exit almost to the northwest highway exit. That's where I get off. Was about 3:40ish.

Yea that's most likely me. Gunmetal wheels, tints and lowered. I get off at army trail right before 7am (that's when I'm supposed to start work)

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I get off on Army Trail and have the same 7 o'clock problem but I'm usually there 10 to 15 minutes early. You might get to and from work sooner if you didn't drive like a fucking old lady :bowrofl: Did you see what I meant about the tinted brake lights and why I got the LED strip for extra security? I cut the running light portion of it off by the way, I fucking hated that. Nice little car ya got there kid, either yours is quiet or mine is just loud.

Thread Info