Pics of the new look

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So over the winter I did a few things to my car. I received a sponsor from VDI for a 4 door vertical kit, did the install with a buddy in my garage. I put new rims on my car USW staggered 3 piece forged 'Blaze" rims. 22x10 in the rear and 22x9.5 up front. Chrome lips with a 2-tone color matched face. Last I had my seats done in a black leather with cream inserts in a diamond pattern. I know a lot of you are probably not fans of these mods, but oh well, to each his own. In the near future like really soon, I will be installing stage 3 heads, a bigger cam, and a 2800 stall converter.

DSC04961.jpg

DSC04960.jpg

DSC04949.jpg

DSC04939.jpg

DSC04865.jpg

DSC04902.jpg

DSC04899.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
the car looks awesome but I too would like to see a car with suicide rears on a 4 door

lol, suicide rears was the plan over the winter. To do it rite by someone who specializes in suicides I was looking at $7500.00. I could have went to some hack shop for half the price, but you get what you pay for. I have plans to convert the rear in to a wide body, and I will then do the suicides. It makes more sense to do it then, because the 1/4's will be ripped in to at that time. Hoping next year for that.

Here is a link to the King of Widebody's
http://www.amcarguide.com/custom/topo-the-widebody-king/

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The car looks really good, it's fun to look at. I really like the interior, who did it? Sorry if you already said who did it. Also how did you make the underside of you hood smooth? I've been thinking about the possibility of doing something like that with fiberglass or something.

Thanks

Interior was done up in Milwaukee by a guy who works out of his garage. Fairly cheap I paid $1000 to have the seats done in real leather. Not sure if I can post his info since he isnt a vendor here.
As far as the hood its a fiberglass Challenger hood from VFN.

Thread Info