First Shoot of the Year - Beginner Edits

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Hey guys,

Here's the first photoshoot we did in Dekalb on Sat, April 9. Didn't get a lot of photos, I was enjoying the weather more than I was shooting.

Looking for constructive criticism, beginner edits, just using LightRoom 3 and a Canon XS with 18-55mm stock lens. Looking to pic up a 50mm f1.8 soon.

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
That'd be why! I need to add you on FB or something if you're on there, haha. Or next time I do a shoot like this I should post on here a few weeks in advance to get a little more turnout / attention.

Sorry man, I was at work all day then its my bday on monday and immediately went to a family party so I was MIA all day yest :hs:

steve stopped by around 3:30ish and told me about it but my car wasnt going anywhere at that time (i was repainting the welds where my subframe conectors were welded on as a tiny bit of surface rust was showing). hopefully if the weather is nice next weekend i will get it detailed and back on the road. Terminator-Fox what did your cobra put down?

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
It was nice meeting you tony and everyone else that was there. Quite a few people and nice cars that came out!

Nice to meet you, too. I'll let everyone know next time we're doing something like this. Should be fun.

Sorry man, I was at work all day then its my bday on monday and immediately went to a family party so I was MIA all day yest :hs:

Not a problem, haha, and happy birthday, homie. Hopefully we'll see you out next time we have a meet.

steve stopped by around 3:30ish and told me about it but my car wasnt going anywhere at that time (i was repainting the welds where my subframe conectors were welded on as a tiny bit of surface rust was showing). hopefully if the weather is nice next weekend i will get it detailed and back on the road. Terminator-Fox what did your cobra put down?

Not a problem, looking forward to seeing the Cobra again!

I really like the way the 5th pic came out... of the R32 front end.

Thanks, man. I didn't really get any good shots of the whole car, so I just cropped that photo down and did some vignetting :p Didn't turn out too bad :]

Who all would be up for a meet out this way in the next couple weeks? Weather permitting, obviously. Shoot me a PM or an email and I'll keep you updated about possible meets and such! Thanks!

[email protected]

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'll definitely ask him for you, his name's Chris if that helps, and it's a 347 in the Ranger.

Yup, I read his build thread a while ago, and saw he was local-ish.

it isn't actually driving yet IIRC?

I'm also REALLY curious about his emissions/title.... EXTREMELY illegal to put a Carbed engine in a truck thats 96 or newer IIRC.

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Yup, I read his build thread a while ago, and saw he was local-ish.

it isn't actually driving yet IIRC?

I'm also REALLY curious about his emissions/title.... EXTREMELY illegal to put a Carbed engine in a truck thats 96 or newer IIRC.

Yea we're both from Sycamore.

It is driving right now, he was driving at the meet we had and it sounds amazinggg. :wackit:

Not a clue about emissions or title. We don't have emissions here, so we don't care :] :pedobear:

Terminator-Fux

Two Dollars... Plus Tip
Dec 27, 2009

Not enough to make me happy. I really dont want to talk numbers yet till I get it re-tuned. I'm taking it to Tim Barth hopefully soon when he can get me in. It's stupid fast and pulls like a freight train though.

Thread Info