First Pics of the Year (My Vette)

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Well I finally got out and took some pics yesterday, taking advantage of this nice weekend. I know I said that's it for the year but now that I'm starting to take pics I want to keep buying shit for this car. :)

vette5.jpg

vette4.jpg

vette3.jpg

vette1-1.jpg

tits.jpg

vette6.jpg

vette8.jpg

vette9.jpg

vette10.jpg

vette11.jpg

vette13.jpg

vette15.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I just spilled sin all over my keyboard. LMAO

Looks like the one I saw at the Dakota K shop last week and almost wrecked while rubber necking to get a look. Did you snap those pics in Arlington Heights off Central and Arthur? The scenery looks familiar.

Bones

Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
I just spilled sin all over my keyboard. LMAO

Looks like the one I saw at the Dakota K shop last week and almost wrecked while rubber necking to get a look. Did you snap those pics in Arlington Heights off Central and Arthur? The scenery looks familiar.

That is the one at Dakota K's ;) I'm a service writer for them. Yes those were shot at Bosch. I like that location, in back it's nice and quiet, no bothers. Thanks for the nice words :)

Thanks guys, I can't wait for more warm weather! Next up is exhaust over the course of summer.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
That is the one at Dakota K's ;) I'm a service writer for them. Yes those were shot at Bosch. I like that location, in back it's nice and quiet, no bothers. Thanks for the nice words :)

Thanks guys, I can't wait for more warm weather! Next up is exhaust over the course of summer.

No shit?!?! That place is a half mile from my house and I drive by there every day since Arlington Heights Rd is about to be torn up. Wanna do an e-fan install on my Trailblazer? LOL

Bones

Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
No shit?!?! That place is a half mile from my house and I drive by there every day since Arlington Heights Rd is about to be torn up. Wanna do an e-fan install on my Trailblazer? LOL

haha I'm sure we can. It's up to you, if ya want come on in we'll give you a written estimate beforehand. One thing I can tell ya is that we are no cheaper than the dealer. 106.98 per hour with a decent mark up on parts. Definitely not the best deal in town price wise, but we do offer a warranty of 2 yrs or 24K which is something that is not common at most shops.

Thanks again for the nice words guys!

Thread Info