White GTR on route 83 at 9ish pm on march 27th

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Nice car. really. i love gtrs, they are very well engineered and have tons of potential.

Unfortunately...you...the driver...are a complete toolbag.

It was a decent night out, nice and cool, i bet your motor loved it. Car sounded great, especially when you got on it (idk if you were WOT or just 50%).

I loved the little rev you gave at me. Sweet. Wanna race? its 830ish on cold sunday night. Anyone thats out MUST be out just driving for fun...not out for a family dinner with small children or anything. I also loved the bigger rev you gave me. I even loved the little jolt forward you gave me AFTER the bigger rev just in case i didn't hear you. Yeah, i'm sorry, i ignored you. Did that hurt your feelings? Are you sad that you spent 80k on a car that a guy in a 500 dollar car won't even appreciate? You shouldn't be. its a nice car. You probably don't even know WHY its a nice car other than "its fast!"

But nothing compared to how AWESTRUCK (sarcastic!) i was when you decided unnecessarily go WOT or at least more than partial throttle...whooaa buddy. rocketship!

unfortunately...

Maybe you didn't see the guy 5 car lengths in front of you? I know i know...you didn't hit him and you got on the brakes real quick. But what if he did as well? Well it was a lady actually. Kid in the backseat. So what if she got on the brakes really quick? maybe an animal jumped out (it is route 83 after all, there is a quarry and a forest right there). You would have drove right into her at 60+ mph. I would have stopped though, and made sure the passengers in her car were ok. I also would have made sure that the police knew that you were doing it on purpose in order to try and race. I would have gone to court to uphold any and all charges that may have been put on you...etc etc etc. Far-fetched? Maybe.

Maybe you should keep your penis-enlarging shenanigans to yourself on a road that doesn't have innocent drivers minding their own business. If you crashed into a wall and died, i wouldn't care. Your friends might, your parents might, but then they'd feel guilty about how they didn't teach you better than to put others at risk for your own enjoyment.

So next time you see me on the road, mind your own business. In fact...mind your own business ALL the time, so you don't put other people at risk just so you can show off your nice investment and maybe compensate for whatever other shortcoming (double entendre?) you may be experiencing in your life.

Last edited:

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
abandonthreadp1.gif

Thread Info