My 1975 Duce 'n' a quotaa

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I've had this thing awhile... Just never got the chance to put up good pictures for you all... It's a 1975 Buick Electra 225. 64,000 on body and roughly 1,500 miles on new 455 and TH400 trans... It's a cool fuckin car IMO, and hard to find, especially in triple black and not bling'd out.

P.S. I may be putting this thing up for sale because It doesn't fit in my garage, and my living situations changed, and my work commute has once again gone back to 80+ miles a day round trip as opposed to 4... so, I may be looking for a small manual gas sipper. If you're interested... PM me. I will make a FS ad within the week if I decide I need to sell it.

here's some pics.

P3020022.jpg

P3020023.jpg

P3020034.jpg

P3020048.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Every car you see me post about as "mine" is 100% mine... because I trade cars back and fourth so much, I just leave them on open title and put my dealer plates on them... If I were to sell this, there would be no dealer fees involved because the car is owned by me, not my dealership.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
cash price?

I'm asking $5,000 cash OBO. I feel that that is reasonable given the overall condition of the car. It has some rust at the corners of the doors, but nothing major... I would do the metal work myself but, just like every other project, I need time and $ lol. I Will need to contact previous owner for reciepts on the fresh drivetrain, but they do exist. With that said, I am willing to negotiate within reason. Would be willing to trade for a mid 90's civic, prelude, integra, S2K, or even a geo metro :picard: (5-Speed a must if one of these cars) plus or minus cash depending on what you have. I'm all ears to trades of any kind, but would just prefer to get what i'm currently looking for out of the deal.

I will make a FS thread tomorrow, I dont want to clutter this one up. If you're interested PM me.

EDIT: Would also consider a trade for a 3/4 or 1 Ton pickup with a plow. It would be another work truck, and I like to maintain a professional image, so I would like the truck to be nice, one color and not a rusted out POS. (would prefer GM)

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
:bigthumb: sweet ride

between '01 and '08 I had 13 cars. That changed when I bought my house, just had the truck and the '79 Camaro

I've had 19 cars since 07 when I got my drivers license... I'm having my fun now while I can lol.

im not hatin or anything just curious. you go through more cars than syp. lol. and your lucky. ive had the same pos for since 2007

Every car I've ever owned has been an investment, so I have just been slowly trading my way up lol. I've been very lucky.

Charlie_Boy7

Addict
May 10, 2010
University Park, IL
Real Name
Charles
Every car I've ever owned has been an investment, so I have just been slowly trading my way up lol. I've been very lucky.

Man thats a pretty cool car. you are lucky man, i think i only had 17 cars between 07 and now... but i got burned too many times to end up where you are.

probably has alot to do with the fact that you know more than i do lol

Thread Info