winter mods

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
whats up fellas! so its just about that time to pull the car out once again..i know Alot of you did alot of work during the winter to the women so i figured i'd share what was done to the vette

Nitto 555RIIs and GTO spares/skinnies with M/H racemasters.
the skinnies still need to be repainted and red pinstrip put on to match.
dragpack.jpg

went from a 2 gauge pod to 3.
gauges-1.jpg

put red LEDs in the switch panels (sorry for the blury pics)
interior.jpg

interior3.jpg

0201111814.jpg

gauges4.jpg

And baby will also be put on the bottle
NX maf kit
0214111941.jpg

0110112114.jpg

0110112114c.jpg

0110112114a.jpg

0110112114b.jpg

custom panel to fit in ashtray
0115111424.jpg

shes going back on insurance April 1st and gonna get her to the shop ASAP to have the NX kit installed and finally get a tune than off to the track!

heres a dyno vid what she put down with LTs,Catless X, borla straight pipes and Vararam Untuned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfqSbE87D0

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
ooooo Looks fancy! What kinda shot can you run on those safely?

i did a lot of browsing on the vette forum before i bought the kit from a member and read that alot of the guys dont go bigger than a 150 without supporting mods. i think im gonna go with a 125 or 150

yeah ill be at the spring track day.
dont know if the car will be there that early, depends if I can work out the trailer situation. And you?

yah i'm hoping to get there at least once a month so i can get the feel of everything. i'd like to make the track day but we'll see on the work scenario. Hopefully we can get a run in.that'd be sweet

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
yah i'm hoping to get there at least once a month so i can get the feel of everything. i'd like to make the track day but we'll see on the work scenario. Hopefully we can get a run in.that'd be sweet

damn, you're all about it huh?
Do you have a trailer available in case you run in to any problems out there? I'm nervous to see how my half-shafts are going to like these slicks @ the track. :noes:
You guys done with your Mexico cruises?

Your cars going to be coming out in bauce-mode this year. Guess i gotta step it up huh? lol

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
nah no trailer.i'm just hoping for the best and no issues.

were always up for cruising. we want to setup a day to take the cars to the dells for the day n hangout than head home. if you'd like to join ill keep you updated on a possible date.

i'm sure your cobra will still be all over me so i'm not too confident on a W against you. all in good fun :x: though maybe a $6 bet would be necessary. :iorun:

Thread Info