Picked up a new DD today
2005 Crown Vic police interceptor :)

5438998070_ac30f15424_b.jpg

5438373891_fc2ac78d6f_b.jpg

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Nice, and what has been said they are tanks and could be picked up for a decent price. I'll still stick to my caprice 9c1 as stock vs stock the caprice is slightly faster.

But in other words they are the under dogs people over look for the performance, handling, comfort and ok gas mileage they get. Plus you seat five comfortable.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
nice! you got it from indiana?
i was talking to him about tradign my cherokee for it. but we couldnt reach an agreement.
if you ever need help with them, ive had several. almost know them like the back of my hand.

heres my 04, also my DD.
IMAG0017.jpg

Nice. I already made a few improvements, need to get a few parts from a bone yard and I want to fill the holes in the headliner with something.. and who knows maybe I will put in some lights.. but that could be Big Trouble. I need to fix the windshield washer probably a motor ?.. but we shall see

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Nice. I already made a few improvements, need to get a few parts from a bone yard and I want to fill the holes in the headliner with something.. and who knows maybe I will put in some lights.. but that could be Big Trouble. I need to fix the windshield washer probably a motor ?.. but we shall see
i have some predetor red and blue strobes, and a federal signal dynamax 100w siren/speaker... with all the mounting brackets for behind the grille.

do you have a console?

Thread Info