Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
mostly just fucking around w/ the camera then messing around w/ post processing in photoshop....most of these are just tests to see what i could come up with...too overcast and it was getting cold so i got tired of trying to take pics..hopefully when the sun comes back out this week i can get some better shots...the camera is capable i just need to start learning to exploit it.....kamil, go ahead and rip into them, i fully expect it

evogarage1.jpg

evogarage2.jpg

evogarage3.jpg

evogarage4.jpg

Untitled_HDR5.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
nah...same canon sd750 ive had....i havent really gotten into the whole picture taking thing w/ it but i want to so while its cold i'm just messing around w/ it..i hope to start at least getting better by the time its nice out

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
sometimes it being overcast helps pics out alot.. the sun can create harsh reflections that most photographers like to avoid... hence why most successful photoshoots are at sunrise or sunset. you can get various filters to help, but nothing is like the natural even light of dusk or dawn. i dont know why you dont like these pics- i think they are pretty darn good for a P&S! id like to get my hands on the originals just to see what i could pull off with PS though. sometimes its fun to see everybodys different interperitation on what a finished photo should look like

edit: rule of thirds!!!! it helps:bigthumb:

Thread Info