Very slight drop on my m45

budsang1

From 45's to STi's
Jan 25, 2010
Galesburg, IL
Installed some tein lowering springs on the M, not real pleased with the drop. Back looks pretty good, front basically looks the same, maybe a hair lower, I wish the front was a bit lower. The main thing to get with these pics...is....how great does it look with 350z rims!! These are my winter rims and tires, but I need to see if I can swap the rubber, cause these rims look alot better than my stock chromes

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looking good :bigthumb: Like Riski said, might take a little while for the springs to settle to their advertised drop. My lowering springs weren't that aggressive and didn't actually settle for a few weeks.

budsang1

From 45's to STi's
Jan 25, 2010
Galesburg, IL
Looking good :bigthumb: Like Riski said, might take a little while for the springs to settle to their advertised drop. My lowering springs weren't that aggressive and didn't actually settle for a few weeks.

It's hard to say, there is zero aftermarket for this car. Everything you can find are actually made for the jdm version of this car, which uses a different engine, VK45DE in this car, vs the VQ30DET in the jdm version...but I would assume the v8 is heavier than the turbo v6

Thread Info