Two-tons-of-FUN TBSS's Fastmotorsports promo shoot

Fast Motorsports

Northside Badboy
Oct 16, 2008
Here at Fastmotorsports we took some time this summer to thank some of our dear customers and had a few photoshoots done of their vehicles. It was a good time had by all and some amazing shots were taken.

Some of the members on here know this truck and have seen it at the street or track. Here is sneak peak at another one of our shop TBSS's.

1009701641_Zrzjb-L-1.jpg

1009715594_2UDru-L-1.jpg

1009721823_4fFja-L-1.jpg

more to be seen at...
http://kdubs.smugmug.com/Cars/Fast-Motorsports-Customer-Cars/TWO-TONS-OF-FUN-TBSS/13710400_Fjr5m#1009674461_Pf3hJ

kdubs

Regular
Oct 21, 2010
i love some of the sunset pictures she took

Love the sunrise pics with Greg's TBSS.. however there are some of your truck that I have to admit I may love more ..

well SHE is now a member here and needs to speak up!

If your talking the first shots in that group that was sunrise actually. We were out at 4am to start that shoot

yea yea.. I'm here.. lol.. I am working on the pics from the LSx Shootout sheesh lol

up an at em'

Tell me about it.. 3 mornings in a row up at 4am for 22hrs straight is not fun.. lol

kdubs

Regular
Oct 21, 2010
these pictures and tbss are amazing! i want one so bad :D

thank you :smile:

I love that truck. I still toss around the idea of getting into a TBSS or possibly SRT-8 Jeep. The TBSS though I have a soft spot for.

You should definitely get one.. it's worth being made fun of for having a grocery getter..

if only the prices would come down just a littttle bit.

out in the midwest they are much cheaper then pretty much anywhere else.. both coasts they maintain a pretty hefty price tag and high demand with little product available so I don't see this changing anytime soon. The RWD ones can normally be found for under 20k though..

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
My biggest thing is my GTO isn't practical for what I do. I race BMX, Snowboard and ride motocross. I can get one bike in the back seat now and one snowboard with no people. The dirtbike, I use my pops truck for that to haul around. At least with the TBSS I could get both bikes in it, snowboards with people and possibly haul a trailer with it. But the goat will be paid for sooner then later and no payment would be nice.

Thread Info