Finally got some new pictures

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Thanks to bradztt and photomotive for these.

Hoping to make it out to a couple of the lukes meets before the season is over. Seems like my thursdays get jacked up far too often.

Mark's Z32 TT by Brad Sillars, on Flickr

Hoping to get the ride height more even and in better shape this winter along with fixing a lot of little issues (iacv, fan clutch, methanol injection, possibly stereo, twin maf setup, turbos/manifolds if I really get stupid with my finances).

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
NIU grad?
Yup graduated 2008

I know someone local to me who has a 'ZOMG' illinois plate..weird.

or maybe its OMGZ...
Techincally my plate is ZOMG-AH so it is still possibly for somebody to have just ZOMG on a regular illinois plate. I tried to get just a normal illinois plate with that on it but it wasn't available.

awesome pics and i love the plate... ZOMG... cause it's Z car and it makes you want to say OMG! amirite? .... anyone?
Pretty much.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zomg

Trying to explain what it means to my parents was hilarious. Girls seem to love taking pictures of the plate which confuses me.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Nice to know the 20 year old paint can still get some appreciation.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Yup graduated 2008

Techincally my plate is ZOMG-AH so it is still possibly for somebody to have just ZOMG on a regular illinois plate. I tried to get just a normal illinois plate with that on it but it wasn't available.

Pretty much.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zomg

Trying to explain what it means to my parents was hilarious. Girls seem to love taking pictures of the plate which confuses me.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Nice to know the 20 year old paint can still get some appreciation.

I know what ZOMG is, too, I played WoW for 5 years :s00ls:

Thread Info