RISKI AND CREW COME INSIDE

• Thread starter logan@deansperformance
  • Start date

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
:rofl: Damn Loagn you are straight stalking me :rofl:

Ummm let's see....(was it a Kia? I thought it was a Focus or something, still gay n ugly...)

It started turning off North ave to Randall...I am in the right lane....other 2 bikes in left lane farther back.... He flys up and trys to come up and merge into me.....I am looking at him sayin WTF are you doing as I am doing like 60-70mph?! He keeps going and so I say back the fuck off, and he looks at me like I am stupid so I kick the shit out of his front fender/corber light and watch it go crack and dent in....and then he slows down and gets behind sayin SORRY SORRY SORRY.....

So we all give him the WTF looks as Tom and LS1Mike go by him, and we turn down 38 to have some fun out in the sticks....

He thinks following us is a GOOD IDEA!

So we are going....50-60....and he goes in the middle lane and sand blasts my brother and mike with rocks down the middle, so I see this in my mirror and throttle up and keep him in the middle why yelling at him and his dumb bitch ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!!?

SO we come to the light, Mike gets off his bike, Kicks the bumper and then dents in the door and rear quater w one kick....then I punch and break the mirror at the dumb fuck, light goes green and he takes off.....we shoot up behind him and I say fuck it, and let the idiot live and run home scared, and we continue on our beautiful ride....

What was funny as EVERYONE at the lights where just sitting there with WTF looks on thier faces....I so didnt see you Logan....You should of helped! :rofl:
The end.....

:rofl:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Interesting....
When it comes down to it, definately not worth it. Is it worth getting killed over? When I was younger I had that mentality to keep at it, but I grew up and think of how stupid it is. I could see if you were upset and MAYBE kicked the dudes car if he almost merged into you, but continuing to mess with this nutjob is asking for it. EVERY time I take my bike out someone pulls a dumb ass move. Either they turn in front of me and I am suddenly looking at their quarter panels or they merge into me and I literally ride the curb or forced into the other lane. Just last week me and one other car were on 88 and the dumb girl just goes into my lane as I am coming up on her door. I honked, got forced into the other lane and she went back. I gave her a look and moved on.
Do you guys even wear any gear? All that dude had to do was swirve into you when you were doing your thing to his car and you would be done.
Think next time.

Thread Info