My car got hit yesterday!!

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I was at the Jewel in Niles on my lunch break when it happened.
I was stopped waiting for this guy to finish walking across the way, as soon as he cleared I took my foot off the break and went. As soon as I started to roll, the car I was stopped behind backed right into me. I don't know how she didn't see me. All she had to do was look in her mirror and I would have been there. Maybe she was busy on her phone, IDK, but I just can't imagine how she couldn't see me there. I mean I was even stopped for a good 15-20 sec already.
I take the car in next week to the body shop to get it all fixed.

On a side note to, the Niles Community Service Officer that came was a pile of shit. Some 70 year old man. I told him I wanted a real cop to after he pissed me off. He told me he was, I responded with no you are not, I want a real cop with a gun and all.

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Hey, could you send her personal info and a list of parking lots that she frequents? I have a few imperfections on my car, and I'd love to have her back into it so I can get them fixed. But seriously, sorry to hear about that.
I had a similar experience a few years back. I was parked behind someone waiting for a parking spot. She decides that she doesn't have enough room and starts to back-up towards me. Obviously she was not using her rear mirror because she bumped into me. She got out of the car and looked at my like I was the moron. There was no damage to either car, so we just went our separate ways.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
At least this is your first one lol.

6 months after I bought my Trans Am, a C6 Corvette bolted down the ally near my parents old house and nearly destroyed my entire car... almost totalled it out. Got my C6 rims out of that one.

6 months after that, the city of Summit drops a tree branch on the hood of my car. Got my raptor hood out of that.

Last summer, some asshole jumped a curb to get in the turn lane next me and dented my rear quarter panel... then tried to drive away from my Trans Am in a 92 Lumina. Got his plate number and nothing was ever done about it.

Im so used to this bullshit happening to me lol, but it really sucks that happened to you bro.

Thread Info