spotted: blakbeardelite

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
With it exiting under the car I'd bet it's quieter on the outside than you think. We'll have to swap cars so you can drive behind it and gauge for yourself.

Definitely, I'd like to hear how loud it is to everyone else. Maybe it's not as bad. The whole car shakes from the exhaust, so maybe that just adds to how loud I perceive it to be.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
I had just gotten off of 90 and I saw the blue G8 roll up behind me...I remembered that you had one in that color, and its not very common...I even took off my sunglasses to glare at you in the rear-view...I couldnt tell it was you, and I saw glasses (didnt know you wear them) - so i figured it wasnt.
Anyway, imagine my surprise when you start pacing me and I look over to see you :rofl:
You may have gotten me at Roselle & 62...but you definitely felt the wrath of the Mazda when we passed Euclid and I blew by you with the hazards!!!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I had just gotten off of 90 and I saw the blue G8 roll up behind me...I remembered that you had one in that color, and its not very common...I even took off my sunglasses to glare at you in the rear-view...I couldnt tell it was you, and I saw glasses (didnt know you wear them) - so i figured it wasnt.
Anyway, imagine my surprise when you start pacing me and I look over to see you :rofl:
You may have gotten me at Roselle & 62...but you definitely felt the wrath of the Mazda when we passed Euclid and I blew by you with the hazards!!!

For some reason, I didn't see this post. I knew you had a black Mazda3, so I was trying to get a better look from the side. I handily beat the Honda off the line. I almost always get in that lane if I think I can take the person in the middle lane. I thought about hammering it as you went to pass, but I only had another 400 feet before I had to turn.

Saw mark at 62 and quentin today around 5:20

:ford:

Yup, I was on my way home from work. What a gorgeous day to have the top down! Where were you at?

Thread Info