Real pics of my car

97slobra

When i first joined I posted a goofy pic of my car just to mess around, but i've got nothing to hide. So I figured i'd post some actual pics of my car.
Heres a list of the major mods:
Built 03 cobra motor
Teksid block bored .020 over
ported heads
manley rods
diamond pistons
stock blower with 2.90 upper
cobra1001.jpg

037.jpg

033.jpg

Cobrapics8-12-07067.jpg

The yellow one is my bro's
Cobrapics8-12-07068.jpg

Cobrapics8-12-07055.jpg

mockup.jpg

Last edited:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
What a bitch! Thanks for bustin him out.

Sorry "D" but I didnt think it was that big of a deal.... SEE BELOW

If you dont want pics of your car on the internet or have something to hide why would you post them up on a public forum???? And last time I checked you never said not to post pics of you car or any of the details about it. We all know you have a bad ass car and its unique show it off...!

Google.....search......"SCREENNAME".....view profile on any forum......"find all posts started by "screename"...... then look for threads titled "pics of my car or whatever"

If you have half a brain you can find out what anyone has on the internet.

Just my .02

P.S. The pics were linked via AIM not on a public forum.

:iough:

Last edited:
C

ChromeCobra

Sorry "D" but I didnt think it was that big of a deal.... SEE BELOW

If you dont want pics of your car on the internet or have something to hide why would you post them up on a public forum???? And last time I checked you never said not to post pics of you car or any of the details about it. We all know you have a bad ass car and its unique show it off...!

Google.....search......"SCREENNAME".....view profile on any forum......"find all posts started by "screename"...... then look for threads titled "pics of my car or whatever"

If you have half a brain you can find out what anyone has on the internet.

Just my .02

P.S. The pics were linked via AIM not on a public forum.

:iough:

Kill yourself....:jerkit:

Thread Info