ThirdgenTA

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Yeah so I see this buick coming up on me and noticed the GSX grille. Then the flames when you were next to me and I was thinkin oh hell nah. It's funny cause I was just thinkin the other day when the hell am I going to meet you. Maybe one of these days I'll get my ass to a meet and we'll get the chance to talk.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Yeah so I see this buick coming up on me and noticed the GSX grille. Then the flames when you were next to me and I was thinkin oh hell nah. It's funny cause I was just thinkin the other day when the hell am I going to meet you. Maybe one of these days I'll get my ass to a meet and we'll get the chance to talk.

Lol yea I know

I for one have spotted your car multiple times over the years on 59 but I was always going the other way, north

and a few regal guys who live out there also have spotted you, but from far away your car looks exactly like one of the regal guys from joliet, ryan, who has a black gs with tints and chromes lol

i knew it was you from the plates :hsugh:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Lol yea I know

I for one have spotted your car multiple times over the years on 59 but I was always going the other way, north

and a few regal guys who live out there also have spotted you, but from far away your car looks exactly like one of the regal guys from joliet, ryan, who has a black gs with tints and chromes lol

i knew it was you from the plates :hsugh:

Were you in a different car? I almost always spot regals. Most of the time they are on 22's though.

And for the rest of you don't hate. You are just jealous:bowrofl:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Were you in a different car? I almost always spot regals. Most of the time they are on 22's though.

And for the rest of you don't hate. You are just jealous:bowrofl:

Eh now that I think about it, it was in my old white one, or with my roomate in a 98 red taurus lol... so yea, i can see that

heck I don't really see any GS cars, let alone the baller ones

Thread Info