I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
burninated.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i never painted them, the second one is some modernate burnage and the first pic is burnination from today.

i used carbotech panther plus pads, which on gingerman (slower track) was ok and with me not being that quick and on 15/20 min sessions on autobahn i did ok with. i haven't driven on a track over a year but did today and i think i did pretty decent. the sessions were 20+ minutes though, it was a warm day and i was braking pretty hard. carbotech also no longer recommends these pads for over 3000 lb cars on track (mine's 3200) so with all those combos together apparently i'm ready to step up to a new pad. bled the brakes and did one more session, they were aight although the last hard brake i did was pretty sketch.

these first went out probably going 100+ before a 90 degree turn i barely made. pitted and drove around a little and pedal to the floor did no braking. they were smoking still even after the car was jacked up. the TIRE was so hot you couldn't put you hands on it for more than a few seconds.

Thread Info